SOS Motorcycle Recovery are the leading specialists in all aspects of Motorcycle Rescue and Recovery.
Below are the core services we offer, however if you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us or call us on : 08442 48 48 58.
- Have you broken down at the side of the road, and would like a trained mechanic to investigate the fault?
- Had an accident and the vehicle won't start?
- Need your bike delivering for service/repair?
- Got a puncture?
- Can't start bike, or it has cut out on you?
- Have you broken down and you know we cannot fix it?
- Had an accident which has made your vehicle unrideable?
- Need your motorcycle delivering for service/repair?
- Bought or sold a motorcycle?
- Need a motorcycle moved for publicity/photo shoots (We have been the company of choice to transport motorcyles for the likes of BBC's Top Gear!).
At SOS our staff not only work with motorcycles, but are bikers themselves. We know how frustrating it is to have a puncture and not be able to repair it at the side of the road.
We are able to repair the majority of punctures at the side of the road, leaving you free to get on with the rest of your day. Why not give us a call to discuss what we can do for your puncture now?
Seven Day National Delivery for just £150*+VAT
Due to popular demand we have restarted our national delivery transport service, providing customers with low cost motorcycle transport anywhere within the UK.
Trade prices available - call us for further details.
Why use SOS?
- Purpose built motorcycle transporters - We use specialist motorcycle recovery vehicles built to accommodate ANY type, or size of motorcycle.
- Fully insured - All vehicles are fully insurered whilst in our care, we are ISO:9001 and PAS43 registered.
- Experienced trained members of staff - We treat your vehicle like we would our own. You can rest assured our mechanics have the knowledge and expertise to get your motorcycle to its destination perfectly
- Real time tracking - All our vehicles are fitted with traking devices, so with one call we can tell you exactly how your vehicles progressing to its destination.
- Use the BEST - There are many motorcycle transport companies out there - but how do you know they have the expertise to take care of your motorcycle?
We've been in the business for over 15 years and have the vehicles, knowledge and expertise thats makes us the best.
We can store your motorcycle in secure, fully insured premises for any period - overnight till a bike shop opens or for a few months whilst you're away on business.
Bikes have the fuel drained and the battery disconnected for safety reasons, and you can rest assured that they will be well taken care of.
Prices get cheaper the longer a vehicle is left with us on a sliding scale.
Please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
European Delivery from just £500*+VAT!
In addition to our national delivery service we have can now deliver your motorcycle ANYWHERE in Europe. Please give us a call to discuss your needs.
Why use SOS to transport your vehicle to Europe?
- Moving abroad, and don't fancy the hassle of riding, or the potenial damage by letting your removal company handle it?
- Potential overseas sale? Dont miss out on selling your vehicles just because of distance anymore
- Holiday - Would you like to travel Europe but dont fancy racking up the miles or carry all the luggage that goes with touring? Let us bring the vehicle over for you.
*Terms and conditionsVehicles must be ready at time of booking. Vehicles must be available for collection and delivery at any point within the seven working days - vehicles that are unable to be collected/delivered when requested will be classed an aborted collection/delivery, and seven working days will be restarted. Deliveries must be booked before 12pm in order to qualify as being classified as the first working day. Seven Days are seven working days, which excludes weekends or bank holidays. All vehicles must be free wheeling otherwise a surcharge may be incurred. Price is based on mainland delivery England, Wales and up to Inverness, Scotland but does not include any Toll Road changes that may be nessecary. Delivery to other area's available please call for a quotation. All balances must be paid in full at collection or delivery - no account facilities are available at this time. Payments can be made by cash, cheque (with a valid cheque guarentee card), or credit/debit card (Payment by this method is subject to £4+VAT administration fee).